[at-l] Cool Breeze Itinerary

That's why I like doing sections - I get to pick when I do them.  I wanted to
see how the new class for this year was going to do so I picked GA this week,
while if I was picking weeks based on weather (as I often do) this would not
have been the ideal week as it was a tad wet and chilly down there.  But all
the young and old kids out there were having fun and so did I, even with
gimpy quads.

Black&blue

In a message dated 03/06/02 11:18:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

> You're right - Katahdin is a great ending place.  But is your goal to "get
> to Katahdin" or the "thruhike the AT"?  Or both?  There are a lot of ways
> do any of those.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---