Re[3]: [at-l] Trail Maintenance: Blazing

rafeb@adelphia.net writes:

> It is a breathtaking concept, isn't it?
>
> I feel the same way, and always will, about the white blaze --
> as badly as I've abused it from time to time.

Oh Lord.  I was with my non-outdoorsy boyfriend who thinks I'm a certified
lunatic as it is, and he saw me run up to this blaze and kiss it.  Called me
a tree-kissing psychotic!  He was all embarrassed because we were at
Clingman's Dome and there were a ton of people around.  Little did HE know
they were all looking at him in his sweatpants and coat, shivering like it
was Antarctica.  It was in the middle of July.  God bless him.. Aww, He ain't
that bad. He took lotsa pics of my excitement and was thrilled at my being
thrilled.

Psycho Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html