[at-l] Mercurochrome swabs

Why not use something else? Rather than have problems with finding
replacements or dealing with all of the packaging, use something that does
the same job and serves an additional use? If you carry iodine, such as
Polar Pure, you have a concentrated iodine solution to sanitize a wound
after flooding washing with water. I don't carry separate packets of
alcohol swabs, povidine, mercurochrome or similar agents.

OrangeBug