[at-l] Mercurochrome swabs

Hi all

I've been putting together a couple of small First Aid kits (for belt =
pack and back pack) and I have scavenged a bunch of those mercurochrome =
swabs from several old first aid kits.  They consist of a small =
cardboard tube and inside a plastic capsule of mercurochrome  (or =
merthiolate).  You squeeze the tube and a little plastic seal breaks and =
then you can swab on the stuff to the affected area.  Always loved those =
little things.

Anyone know where I can get these in number?  Most of mine are made by =
MSA (Mine Safety Appliances), although I think Johnson & Johnson may =
also make them.  I haven't seen them in your typical CVS or DR drugstore =
(although it's nice to know you can get 5 kinds of Band-Aids with Mickey =
mouse/dino/etc. pictures <g>).

Thanks
Pb

multipart/alternative