[at-l] AT Hiking club websites

Someone posted the  web address for the Nantahala Hiking club.  I hadn't
seen it before and found it to be an excellent resource for pictures,
etc.  I especially liked the pictures of their shelters.  The design is
my favorite so far.  I stayed in the new Carter Gap shelter in 1998, as
well as Muskrat Creek the same year.  Although not a Nantahala club
shelter, the new shelter at Woods Hole is of the same design, and I
stayed there just days after it officially opened in 98', also.

Does anyone know of the web addresses for other maintaining clubs?  I'd
like to link to them from my own website.