How do you tell a THRU Hiker (was) RE: [at-l] Is this true?

Deciding who gets to stay in the shelter by smell. Hmm that has some appeal. 12 people for a 10 person shelter? The stinkyest two are out. Now if they go out and clean up some could they get back in and kick someone else out? Next thing you know the place might smell like the perfume counter.

Maybe everyone could have a certified snoring number instead. Loudest snorers are out :)

Soulfull
Jack.Bulkley@sas.com
Apex, NC