[at-l] Good pack fitting outfitter???

Hi everyone,

Coming out of lurk mode for a moment....I need advice. My pack (Gregory
Reality) isn't fitting well and I'd like to find someone or someplace good
who can take a look at it for me and help me find a way to get it back to
feeling right. I did a lot of canoeing/camping and am wondering if the stays
were bent from throwing it in the boat. I've also lost some weight and
wonder if a different belt is in order.... Anyway! I live in the
Spartanburg/Greenville, SC area and would be willing to drive a bit to see
someone. Any suggestions???

Thanks,
Daria