[at-l] Convertible Pants

I went with separate shorts and long pants from Rail Riders. 6 oz for the
shorts ("Rampage shorts") and 9 oz for the longs ("Approach pants").  No
zippers, no chafing.

Also have their "Ecomesh" shirt, 5 oz (long sleeve w. mesh to ventilate) -
great for summer sun and bug protection.  Their stuff is a bit pricey but it
is very robust and functional.  Look for sales.

http://www.Railriders.com/

Pb