[at-l] REGwalking sticks/GA AT sectional or thru hikers

How many of these sticks can you make to walk the trails.  I know found =
three others that might like a stick too.  One a quadraplegic on a =
ventilator like Chrisopher Reeves another with Lou Gerigs disease on a =
ventilator that actually had the dream of walking the Appalachian.  The =
other I haven't met but know he is a paraplegic stuck in a nursing home =
to get the needed care.  His wife is divorcing him because of the =
disability issues.  He recently joined my church family. I think this =
would really be a wonderful gift for them and by the way maybe one could =
be sent to Christopher Reeves too.  He used to be quite an athlete and =
might appreciate this.  Maybe the ATC could do a general sponsership for =
the disabled with this idea.  Statistic show that is a large number of =
people injured and paralised every year in the US alone. There's also =
Joni Erickson Sintada(?SP) that might like a stick too.
Bear Wolf

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---