[at-l] The ethics of snoring......

I have been waiting for this topic to come again.  Snoring is really a medical problem.  It sometimes can be corrected and sometimes cannot.  The ones of us that snore cannot help it.  I understand there are some help, though I have never been able to afford them.  Some are we saying the ones of us that snore should not be afforded the comforts of the nonsnorers.  Where is the common ground and courtesy?
Plodder

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.