[at-l] question on pants recommendations

Hello at-l,

  I'm posting this question for my girlfriend but I also have a
  question. We're starting out from Amicalola on March 17th. Her
  question is: would she be better off taking lightweight
  polypro bottoms, midweight polypro bottoms, and nylon shorts or simply
  convertible pants and midweights... or some other not mentioned
  combination.  Personally, I had been planning on taking convertible
  pants and lightweight bottoms to hike in, and taking my midweight
  bottoms to camp/sleep in.  Perhaps this is a bit too much?  Any
  comments would be greatly appreciated...

  Thanks,
  Mike and Steph

  http://www.trailjournals.com/mikesteph