[at-l] (Guest Post) Hacksaw?

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Jason Vass <vass@bucknell.edu>.
* Please use <mailto:vass@bucknell.edu> to reply to the sender.

i'm looking to find "Hacksaw"...if anyone has a phone number or email address for him, id really appreciate it...my friends and i are hiking a 60 mile stretch next week in north carolina and we're looking for a ride from fontana dam to the standing indian campground...we're trying to avoid taking two cars down from pennsylvania...I just spoke with Michael from GA Adventures and he suggested i try to get in touch with him....thanks for your help