[at-l] backpacking spices

Amy said:

>I waffle.  Not literally, though it would be very cool to have waffles
>on the trail..  Anybody got an ultralight waffle iron?  Maybe a waffle
>titanium?

I just read something this weekend about taking frozen waffles and heating them on the lid of a pot boiling you morning water. I may try that on a short trip. I have an 8 oz bottle I carry syrup in already. Although for 1 person maybe just raiding a small syrup container from a restaurant would be better.

Soulfull
Jack.Bulkley@sas.com
Apex, NC