[at-l] Web-Based E-mail for Hikers

Hey Everyone,

I was hoping to get back on the list long before this, but got side tracked when the Air Force recalled me to active duty in September.  I'm still deployed overseas, but have finally found the time and resources to get connected to the Internet, and get my website updated.

If any hiker would like to establish a free web-based e-mail account, just like Yahoo! or Hotmail, the Hiker Trash Haven site can now provide a fully functional YourName@HikerTrash.com e-mail account for anyone interested.  You can read the details, or sign up, at http://www.hikertrash.net/email.htm, if you're interested.  As I said, this is completely free, and fully functional, and managed back home on it's own server, so you don't have to worry about me being around in order for it to work.

Hope everyone enjoys their hikes this year.  Maybe I'll be back in time to finish the PCT this year myself.

Take it easy,
PT