[at-l] Impact of Hiking?

I suspect a problem with that is the danger of arson. For the past
couple of decades, we have had small country churches torched. I'd hate
to see that happen again because of good intentioned publishing the
locations of these churches.

I am also familiar with the costs inherent in trying to make a small
church secure. Our family has a little "inactivated" Methodist church
in rural NC. We use it for family reunion each summer for one weekend a
year, and very rare funerals. Each year we return, dreading to find
what vandalism and damage has occured. We pass the hat most often to
pay for repairs and replacement.

Leave the little churches alone to their obscurity. The local families
appreciate it.

Bill...