[at-l] honey

I usually carry a small square bottle from Publix, probably a pound of
honey. Occassionally, I will decant it into a smaller plastic container
as it begins to dwindle. I freeze it between hikes, as the family wants
nothing to do with something a stinking hiker used.

I love it with peanut butter on a tortilla rolled up, especially as a
breakfast item in mid-morning - sitting on the first peak of the day
and watching the sky and air warm up.

The key to bringing honey is finding a container size with a good
compromise of weight, compactness, ease of pouring with making a
dripping mess and a bit of price. I prefer to buy local honeys whenever
possible, even to the point of decanting from a Mason jar into plastic.

Bill...