[at-l] honey

Oh yes. Honey is preferable to sugar in almost every way except one...it's
sticky. I always take honey with me. I put it in anything where sugar is
called for. As a beekeeper,  I would like to propose you a challenge:
crystallize or powder it. Get someone to package it in little single serving
paper bags.

I'll be your friend for life....

Lee I Joe