[at-l] sunglasses

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Heffington" <Phil.Heffington@oc.edu>
> Theoretically sunglasses are a very good idea for any outdoor
> activities.  I have found, however, that for me they seem to end up
> being a nuisance to keep up with on the trail.

I use a pair of runners sunglasses which are super light and don't fall off.
I've probably run over 10,000 miles wearing them (not the same pair).
Anytime I'm not running in the rain or in the middle of the night, they are
on. They are delicate if you sit on them, but while wearing them you don't
even know they are there.

My reading glasses OTOH may not make the cut.  Can I hike the trail without
being able to read?  That's a question for the List.  I don't need them for
distance where my eyes are very good.

Pb