[at-l] Impact of Hiking?

I must say hiking has help bring my life back to basics. A youngin at 23, I
was all ready packing away way way to much junk... Im a total pack rat.
Wasting money on stuff that i dont need and takes up space was causing
problems with clutter and debt. Now like we talked about eairler Im slimming
down my life. Preparing for my hike, Im am really cleaning house getting rid
of tuns of stuff I dont need, not buying stuff I dont really need. And
finaly getting serious about paying my bills. Ive also decided to get a MSW
for my masters degree. I love to help people but also you can always find a
job as a social worker so if I want to quit to do a hike.... Its not a
problem.
So I guess hiking is helping me streamline my life so I can enjoy life a
little more
JTW