Gross was Re: [at-l] ] Coffee.....How do YOU make it?

| On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 02:14:38PM -0800, Sloetoe <sloetoe@yahoo.com> wrote:
| > ### [Bid #2] Ramen, including the "flavor packet", without
| > benefit of cooking or water.
|[Daniel Eisenbud Says:]
| I've eaten raw ramen, though I usually skipped the flavor packet.

You are all a bunch of lightweights.  I eat raw toast!  I've even gotten my kids to
eat it.  We eat raw white toast, raw brown toast, and sometimes we eat cooked toast
DRY.  4 fried chickens, a coke and some dry white toast is one of my favorite greasy
spoon dinner orders.

blues balls....er....I mean  -r