Gross was Re: [at-l] ] Coffee.....How do YOU make it?

My only encounter with ramen noodles last year was when I got hit in the
side with a two-pack at Trail Days during the water fight [somebody wase
not playing fair - but then again we were raiding their entire water
balloon supply stash :)] - left a nice, red welt!  When it was cold, I
never could decide what was better - heat the water, get something warm
inside me, and then freeze again cleaning/packing up, versus doing the
nutrigrain bar/pop tart/cheese/bread/whatever thing and just letting
physical exercise warm me up - did a good bit of both, never settled in
to one to the exclusion of the other, but I did very few hot water meals
once summertime hit, except for dinner . . . and sometimes not even
then.

thru-thinker