[at-l] GA Shuttle Service Follow-up

Just a follow-up to our previous post.

We shuttle from and to Atlanta for Amicalola Park, Springer Mountain (42),
Woody and Neels Gap, Unicoi and Dicks Creek.

We include a stop off to get fuel and last minute items at the local REI
and if needed a stop at the local grocery store for any other needs.

This is our third year of providing AT hikers with shuttle service. We
operate 7 days a week and have never missed a pick-up.

Thank you,

Michael George
www.ga-adventures.com

(404) 630-7382