[at-l] The Temperance Union......

In a message dated 2/28/02 6:14:49 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
KellyGoVols@aol.com writes:

> I'm sorry if I said something I shouldn't have... really... I would never
> divulge information someone told me in private.  I think I read on the list
> that you carried a flask.

Actually, I believe you told on yourself, Jack :)  When someone posted their
journal entry from when they met you, and you pointed out that it might be
someone else they saw because you never carry a *small* flask ;-)  (and I'll
be carrying a nalgene of something appropriate to toast Mom on Springer
Saturday, since I have no flask :(.)

Red

multipart/alternative
  text/html