[at-l] Refreshment

personally, I prefer to carry a little crown royal while on a hike.   those
little 1 pt, or less,  nalgenes work great.   the disposable 12 oz
containers of store bought water work well, too.

Now if I could just figure out how to get ice!

btw ... I NEVER drink alcohol in the winter.

and, there was this one time, in the smokies, in the summer, after a
particularly long day.  I sat down and had a quick nip before I set up camp.
I got the hiccups so bad, I couldn't eat dinner.   that was a rough night!

t.