[at-l] ] Coffee.....How do YOU make it?

At 11:26 AM 2/28/02 -0800, Slurptoe wrote:

>I carry my instant coffee in a plastic vitamin bottle -- a small
>jar goes ~10 days.
>[here comes the gross part]
>
>Every morning, I twist off the bottle's top, tip my head back,
>and suck a good tablespoon's worth of crystals into my mouth.
>Mixed with a bit of spit, it makes a fine coffee (as long as no
>one askes me to speak for a minute or two, while it's all
>getting "brewed").

Gross doesn't do it justice, Slurptoe.

But it gets to the heart of "why" we need our morning
coffee.  For some, it's a soothing ritual, the warmth of
a hot mug held in the hands, the aroma, etc.  For others
it's the chemical jolt, the caffeine buzz.

Your method is unique, that much I'll grant.

rafe b.
aka terrapin