[at-l] Moonlight Wanderings

It was a full moon out last night.

As most of you probably guessed, I did not stay home
to watch a very special episode of 'Friends'. :-) Went
on a night hike.

Mt. Sanitas is Boulder's  "work out mountain".  The
trail head is a short stroll from downtown, and can be
very crowded not only on weekends, but also during the
week. More than one person trails runs it on a lunch
break. At night, though, no one was there.

The hike itself was beautiful. A full moon shining on
the snow, the night was not particularly cold, and the
sky was clear.

One shot taken that I hope came out nice was three
hikers walking down the summit with the full moon
right behind them.

A nice night's diversion. Makes working in the coal
mine for another month and a half at least a little
tolerable. :-)

=====