[at-l] Rainbow Springs CG /Water was.... gear lists

In a message dated 2/27/2002 5:51:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
charles@uswnet.com writes:

> I was up there last weekend.  The streams are flowing.  About 1/2 as much as
> last year, but still flowing.

Last year, expect for a few inches here and there, we didn't get the majority
of our snow until March.  So far this winter we've had next to nothing for
precipitation.

Right now there's more than an adequate supply of water.  Without any further
snow or rain, late season starters may have problems.

On another note.

They closed the schools here today, no snow, but temps of 16 degrees.  Wow,
what are they thinking?

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html