[at-l] Coffee.....How do YOU make it?

I've been carrying a Chinese tea wad thing for a few years. I use the same
wad in a metal tea ball on a section, dry it when I get home, freeze it,
and reuse it for a year or two. Yes, I am cheap, but the tea is something
used in China in that fashion. It is a green tea and seems to give me
enough caffeine for my purposes. I usually only sit and make tea while
smelling the roses after getting an early start to my day.

OrangeBug