[at-l] Coffee.....How do YOU make it?

There is an espresso maker by GSI that produces very good coffee,
but it weighs a bit.  Coffee singles a la Folgers are crap.
Instant coffee is worse.  Making coffee the cowboy way is doable,
but you still end up drinking a lot of the grounds.
For colder trips, I just skip the coffee and bring tea.  One
thing I haven't tried is to grind the coffee large and use a
re-usable tea bag (pouch with string).  I think it will work.

Chris

Chris Willett
cwillett@math.uiuc.edu
http://www.math.uiuc.edu/~cwillett