[at-l] still more maildrop stuff

In a message dated 2/27/2002 6:24:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, DTimm65344
writes:

> I've pumped lots of money into Franklin and Murphy and Asheville and
> numerous other towns in the area spending the night, buying huge post-trail
> meals and beer (which I typically drink in my room while attempting to move
> my body as little as possible).  I just don't do that stuff in the middle
> of my hikes, typically.

If you ever make it over to Asheville again, the door's always open for
hikers.  There's an AYCE around the corner, called the "Campfire".  Save some
money for more beer and a fat juicy steak!

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---