[at-l] Trip report...medical report...book report

ATnavi@aol.com wrote:

> Damn! I got so caught up in righteous indignation about the destruction of
> trees that I forgot to mention something Felix would appreciate... my hike
> yesterday included sightings of a dog, no beans, and three ferrets on a rope.
> Now why anyone in their right mind would be walking ferrets on a rope through
> a Florida swamp, I have no clue...
>
> ...can you say, Gator Bait?

Well, obviously the reason you'd walk three ferrets on a rope is because they get
ferremalgia if they don't get exercise and the rope makes it easier for them to
pull the 'walker'.  Now, the part about the Florida swamp is inscrutable...I
don't know why anyone would walk anything there....except for the Osceola
Brothers...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98