Guns, Snakes, and Mice OH MY! (WAS: [at-l] RE: Manassas Shelter)

My point was that the most common snake bite victim is a young man with
alcohol intoxication. As I said, if he fits the demographics, I
wouldn't bet against the possibility he could succeed at getting hurt
from even a copperhead encounter.

My other point was that the resident gun toter/expert would offer
pretty quick reasons that a pistol would be a poor tool to take
regarding encounters with snakes, venomous or otherwise. You did a fine
job.

Bill...