[at-l] Dog Days {Was: Trip report...medical report...book report}

We put our 13-14 year old boxer, Duchess, down Friday. She began to
fall on stairs and had much more obvious pain and trouble moving. I
found she had a tumor on her left distal femur, which the vet thought
probably also had a pathological fracture.

She is missed with the gear eating boxer moping around as much as the
humans around here.

Bill...