[at-l] camera

At 08:38 PM 2/24/02 -0600, Tom Mantooth wrote:
>Sly,
>
>Are you sure about the Olympus 38 to 80 being watherproof?  I check at
>my local Best Buy and only the Olympus 115, 38 to 115 zoom was listed as
>weatherproof.  I prefer the 38 to 80 if it is in fact weatherproof.

I'm not Sly but several of the Olympus Stylus series are rated 'weather
resistant'.  Those models all have a little blue raindrop sticker on them
when you get them.  If you are mail ordering check the Olympus web site for
specifications http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_film.asp
My Stylus 80 Wide is weather resistant and has the advantage of a 28-80mm
range.  I saw it advertised in B&H recently for just under $200.  I paid a
bit over  $300 when it was first out.  Even at that price I've never
regretted it.  It's a great little camera.

sAunTerer