[at-l] camera

In a message dated 2/24/2002 12:18:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jd.stewart@gte.net writes:

> I am looking, obviously, for
> something very light, with a small built in telephoto - something in the
> 35 - 70 range, cheap, and fairly rugged.

I'm also looking for a camera with similar characterstics.  The one I'll most
likely purchase is an Olympus Epic 38 to 80.  Autofocus and weatherproof,
it's small and light.  I think they retail for $150 but you can probably find
them cheaper if you shop around.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html