[at-l] Scanning Question

Not to push a point here, I understand the legalities involved, but,
realistically pursuing 2 1/4 million users (the number of users in the US
alone, heck, they will never be able to enforce this against foreign users)
is totally unrealistic. The only thing they can do is force the format off
of the market which will cost them millions to accomplish and net them
nothing in the end.

End result, use whichever format you want.

On another note, the PNG site "burn all gifs" claims that it results in
smaller files than GIF. I have NEVER seen a PNG file of an image that was
even close in size to a GIF file. Has anyone else out there tried this?

I'm about to go try an experiment....

Lee I Joe