[at-l] Tilting time grows short

Good thoughts; the REAL lesson of the NC mine case is to make sure the
AT viewshed issue gets considered on the front end [it did not come up
in the NC case until AFTER the initial mining permit was issued to the
company].  It is real important that the administrative record before
ALL local, state and/or federal [if any] agencies that have any input of
any kind be filled with WRITTEN documentation as to the importance of
the viewshed issue, and tieing that issue if at all possible to any
statutes, regulations or policy statements of that agency that even
remotely might allow for consideration of such an issue.

Best of luck,

thru-thinker