[at-l] Who knew?

Kahley  wrote:
  > that the game we have come to call ice bocci was actually curling?
  > Hmmm....me.....olymics? Hmmmmm...........

You know, I've watched a good bit of this the last few days. I can't
fathom why its an Olympic sport. I know there's strategy involved, but
where's the physical/athletic part of it? Why not shuffleboard during
the summer Games? Am I the only one who thinks there should be a keg
halfway along to fill up on when you're heading back? -Rob