[at-l] Avoiding Fractures

     Come to think of it, my worst injury happened while trying to do 66
miles in 2 days in Pennsylvania. I was carrying the lightest pack of the trip
then, so going to hard is more likely to cause injury than weight.

    A second injury happened while sectioning into the Hanover Gathering from
the South. We stopped at that campground past the Long Trail junction and I
took a hot shower on midday legs. I pulled my hamstring immediately after
resuming hiking. Watch out for hiking hard too soon after relaxing muscles
with hot water...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---