[at-l] silent spring

Hopeful,  You figure out a way I can get rid of the cats at my house, then I can put up feeders and houses for the birds.   You reckon Miss Janet would want a couple cats along with dogs? Plodder

I hope that everyone who can put up bird houses in their yard will do so.
Just a little forethought will allow for several different kinds of birds
to live in the same yard. I hope that everyone who has a space where a
tree or shrub can be planted will do that too. There is more to green
than view shed. It is not enough that we protect 1000 feet on either side
of a trail. Thanks, Hopeful