[at-l] pittsburgh 02/19/02 1215pm

so i was hiking along, with the ridgeline outcroppings just to my left, and i was thinking - if this was PA, we would be hiking up on those outcroppings . . . . . well, just ahead, the trail veered left and up we climbed to the outcroppings.  i gotta be more careful what i think about<g>...

today is just spectacular.  i am soooo enjoying these rest stops (as you can tell, i am not shy about stopping to relax).  i am nowhere close to having my legs, or my stamina, so i'm trying to treat myaself with respect, and allow it all to build slowly..

spoke to my parents yesterday.  they are getting such a kick out of me hiking.  my father gets my emails, and prints them out for my mother to read (you are doing that, right?).  she'll keep them all in a notebook (you are doing that, right?).  they love me (ask felix, he knows)...

pastrami time...

pittsburgh

This mobile message sent using PocketMail.
Sign up for unlimited e-mail at www.PocketMail.com.