[at-l] Noble, GA

In the spring of 2000, at the Tray Mountain Shelter, there were 3 guys so out
of place and asking inane questions they had to be Feds.  No packs, no water
bottles, no nothing, when asked what THEY were doing there, they mumbled
something about mountain biking, but had no bikes.  Although Rudolph's name
was never mentioned, they asked if we had met any "suspicious characters", I
could only think, Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest.

I never noticed the cameras, but with a nationwide search and a bounty on his
head, why would Rudolph be hanging with hikers on the countries most popular
trail?

Sly

> Rudolph is indeed still thought to be in "the woods up thar."  I
> personally did not run into it, but supposedly in 2000, AT hikers found
> two remote cameras installed on the side of the AT by the FBI to
> automatically photograph everyone who went by . . . and I think last
> year several folks were interviewed by the few agents still on the case,
> but to the best of my knowledge, no reliable sightings of Eric Rudolph

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---