[at-l] Noble, GA

The Hansen's at Walasi-Yi had similar stories of brilliance of
intellect among some government employees. At least they were able to
turn a buck on the deal, as clean cut hikers in identical gear and garb
went out for their thru hikes.

The investigation and search was poorly handled, making a terrorist
into a celebrity along the lines of Robin Hood, Jefferson Davis, Al
Capone and Linda Tripp. Personally, I doubt he is anywhere around these
parts or likely to bother an individual should he be alive. I also
doubt he is responsible for all of the bombings attributed to him. It
is a shame that he enjoys celebrity and semi-legend status, while his
victims and crimes are little noticed.

Bill...