[at-l] Women's issues

Michele,

The only thing I found was that I got tired much earlier in the day, had to drink more water, and ate more (no surprise there!).  Plus, there was the added problem of having to stop more often and having to pack out the stuff.  Other than that...no problem at all  :-)  Believe me, it's worth the hassle just being out there.  Just take it in stride and try not to let the extra bother get to you.  I actually felt better being out there than being home sitting at a desk all day.  I experienced none of the headaches that normally I would get, nor the insomnia.  I felt physically better because I was getting so much exercise.  My body loved it!

Sparrow