Re[2]: [at-l] women's issues AND ROCKS AND CHICKENFOOD

thank you,  art.  .......  i been havin this problem today and it's that the
word "cairns" is not coming easy to me.......like i was hiking in a park
outsida philly, and (and) looked around and i didnt see any....um...any WHAT
?   and then in the middle a the ice dancing comp'titon i think  "cairns" and
it changed my whole scoring, which luckily didnt count caussa me not bein an
"official" judge........any "trick ways" of remembering the strangish word
....umm you know  ?    please help !

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---