[at-l] Getting it Straight....was Supplements--Am I crazy?

First of all, my dogs don't think of anyone as an aggressor, they're
hopeless omegas.  Usually from body language, I can tell if somone
approaching is nervous about my dogs and I tell them that my dogs are
friendly and hold them by their collars on the side away from the of the
hiker until they're past.  If in an area where it is possible to do so, I
step off the trail to allow the hiker more room to get by.  I don't let my
dogs approach anyone on the trail or in town unless they tell me that it's
ok or ask if they can pet the dogs.  For my own sense of security, my dogs
will bark and growl on command but do not otherwise do so.

Alexis