[at-l] Trail technology

Uhh...  Do you yodel?  It might be helpful when you suddenly realize that
you should have turned left instead of going straight ahead.  And now you
are accelerating towards the valley floor below.

Remember Goofy in that Alpine hiking cartoon.  Yooooooooo.....!!!!

>>>Rob wrote:
not me, I'll be the one checking windspeed on my anonemeter for the
coordinates on my GPS, while talking on my handsfree cellphone while I
lekilekilekileki merrily down the trail...<<<

Yodeladywhowhowhowhow.....