[at-l] Supplements--Am I crazy?

All pet food produced for sale in the US is required to meet the same
safety standards as food intended for human consumtion.  It is because of
the possibility people might consume pet food that these regulations are in
place.  When I attended Better Process Control School (a USDA & FDA
requirement for people in charge of food processing areas)  nearly half the
attendees were from pet food processing plants.

Pat Loomis