[at-l] planning for may

Your list dovetails with an earlier question if one could resupply at
grocery stores.

The key thing (in my mind, at least) to have in mail drops are items
not available locally. I'd look at your list of batteries, noodles and
such and wonder why you wouldn't see those at even a Quicky Mart sort
of store. At the top of your list, socks are about the only item that
sounds possibly difficult.

Why waste time and postage on other stuff?

Bill...