  From: DTimm65344@aol.com=20
  To: lwbooher@halifax.com ; shane@theplacewithnoname.com ; =
at-l@backcountry.net=20
  Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 11:13 PM
  Subject: Bear bagging question was Re: [at-l] How to help a newbie?

  My brother does that (tieing the rope around a rock/rocks) and it =
seems to take forever to hit the branch that way.  I carry a Leatherman =
as my knife and open that, loop the rope through, close it and toss it =
right over the branch first time every time.  He also does the balanced =
bags thing which likewise I find very inefficient.  I do the western =
Grizzly method hanging the bag on the line between two branches.  =
There's a thread to tangent on - what do folks do and which is best?

  Inquiring minds....

  Black&blue

  In a message dated 02/15/02 10:51:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, =